The student portal will assist you in viewing and taking action on your Academic and Financial records. This portal will allow you to view your academic progress and degree map, view your grades and upcoming courses, and many other things related to your student record. It will also allow you to view your financial account balance, print statements, and make payments to your accounts. We also have several features planned to roll out over the next year. We urge you to login to check it out.
In order to login to your student portal, please follow these steps:
- Click here to access the portal.
- Enter your Username and Password (obtained from the Registrar).
- Once you’re logged in, please immediately change your password:
- Go to “My Account”/”Account Settings”/”Change Password”.
- You can also create your Security Question while you are in this screen.
If you come across any problems or discrepancies with your Academic or Financial record, please feel free to contact the Registrar’s Office at [email protected] or 801.375.5125, option 3 for Academic-Related questions, or contact the Finance Office at [email protected] or 801.375.5125, option 5, for Financial-Related questions and we will work with you to ensure your record is accurate.