2 Years | Post-Professional | Limited-Residency
Master of Science in Athletic Training Practice
Earn your Master’s in Athletic Training.
- Current BOC or state license
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution prior to matriculation into the program.
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA.
- Online Application
- The statement of professional goals, on the application, should include current intellectual and professional interests and personal motivations as to why the student is applying to the degree program
- Resume/CV. Including detailed employment history, career history, extracurricular activities, etc
- Official transcripts from each prior undergraduate and graduate institution from which a degree was earned
- $50 Non-refundable application fee
Why You Should Earn Your MSATP
MSATP Program Curriculum
Start Any Semester
1 Onsite Visit
Accelerated Program Option
Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (8060 165th Avenue NE Ste 100, Redmond, WA 98052-3981), an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Secretary of the US Department of Education.