- The Core Values Scholarship is available to any new or existing student that is enrolled and in good academic standing.
- $1,000 scholarship
- Scholarship funds will be disbursed, in the form of a check or direct deposit, as per the student’s discretion after the third week of each corresponding semester
In the process of applying, see link at the bottom of this page, you will be required to upload an essay as outlined below:
Submit a single page essay (typed, double-spaced), addressing the following:
How you best currently embody the core values promoted and upheld at Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions. Five of these core values include:
- Clinical inquiry (challenging of practice standards, expanding evidence-based practice, increasing clinical research, developing as a healthcare change agent and enhancing experiential learning)
- Service (community, healthcare, education)
- Sustainability (respect for the natural environment)
The Core Value Scholarship will be awarded to the student that best demonstrates their personal alignment with the university core values through written examples and self-examination, in addition to evidence of a sound academic record.
Dates and Deadlines:
- Scholarship deadline will be the 15th of the months of March, July and November of each year.
- Student must be enrolled and registered for classes.
- Complete and submit all aspects of the scholarship application previous to the deadline dates stated.
- Student will be disbursed the scholarship funds after the add/drop deadline date indicated on the academic calendar.
- Recipient must maintain a 3.0 GPA each semester of attendance in his/her chosen program and remain continuously enrolled as a full-time student.