With only 15 percent of the US population living in rural communities, rural healthcare can be overlooked as most healthcare professionals work in more urbanized areas of the country. But for some graduates of Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions (RMUoHP), rural is the reality.
- Dr. Tom Cappaert Appointed Interim Associate Vice Provost at RMU
- 5 Tips for Mental Health by Dr. Sharon Todd
- RMU’S Dr. Court Wilkin’s Named Utah Optometrist of the Year
- RMU names Dr. Malissa Martin as Executive Vice President of Academic Affairs & Provost
- Adam Whisler, a PhD Student and Tillman Scholar, Has a Mission for Military Fitness