- The scholarship award is for students enrolled in any degree program at Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions during the course of the academic year.
- The following are ineligible to apply:
- Employees of RMUoHP
- An immediate family member (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) of an employee of RMUoHP.
- Applicants must include a one page autobiographical essay on your military career, and sign the Scholarship Award Agreement.
- A $1000 scholarship will be awarded to students who write the most compelling essay as determined by the scholarship committee.
Guidelines for Applicants
Please include the following three items in your submission:
- A one-page autobiographical essay – Please include your military service, experience of life while in the military, and how that will help you in your degree field.
- Signed and date the Scholarship Award Agreement.
Scholarship award recipients will be announced within sixty days of the close of the application period.
How to Apply
Click here or the apply button above and fill out the required information.
If you are a Financial Aid recipient, receiving any scholarship will affect your Cost of Attendance (COA), and it is your responsibility to notify the Financial Aid Office if you are selected for an award. Should you be awarded a scholarship from any source (internal or external), take time to send the institution a “Thank You” letter.
Read about consumer information, rights and responsibilities, and student loan repayment information.
Nothing on this website should be construed as authoritative financial advice. Your circumstances are unique, and you may want to consult a financial advisor. The author of this website is not a financial advisor.