Institutional EffectivenessCommunicating institutional information through data and story.
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness works to advance RMU’s mission and vision through data-informed decision-making, policy formation, programming, and continuous improvement throughout the University.
Average Student Age
Student Achievement Data
Annual Report Fact Book
Faculty & Staff Survey
• Accreditation Handbook, Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
• Association for Institutional Research
• Rocky Mountain Association for Institutional Research
• Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
• Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
• Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant
• Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
Meet Our Team
Mary Ah Mu
Administrative Assistant to VP of Institutional Effectiveness & Chief of Staff