Upcoming Alumni Events
COVID-19 has impacted many of our planned alumni events. We will be hosting virtual alumni events and look forward to the future when we can meet in person again.
Advocating for Yourself and Your Professional
Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 6pm MDT
Learn from proven healthcare and education advocate Richard P. Nielsen, RMUoHP Founder and President. Enjoy an evening networking with fellow alumni and faculty! Please RSVP by Friday, March 12th.
Alumni Job Board
Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions (RMUoHP) acts as a free-of-charge job posting service only and makes no recommendations regarding potential employers. This job board serves as a courtesy service for our students and alumni. We are not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus private employment. All hiring, scheduling, and compensation for job postings are handled directly between RMUoHP alumni/students and the potential employer.
Any graduate of RMUoHP who fully completed at least one program consisting of at least 18 credits will be eligible for the 15% tuition reduction when they return for their next post-professional degree or certificate program.
Alumni are eligible for a 15 percent discount on the following post-professional
degree and certificate programs:
• Doctor of Medical Science
• Doctor of Philosophy in Health Sciences
• Doctor of Nursing Practice (Post-Bachelor’s, Post-Master’s)
• Doctor of Occupational Therapy (Post-Professional)
• Doctor of Speech-Language Pathology (Post-Professional)
• Doctor of Physical Therapy in Pediatric Science (Post-Professional)
• Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (Post-Master’s)
• Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate (Post-Master’s)
• Occupational Therapy Certificates
• Emergency & Primary Care in Athletic Training Practice Certificate
• Health & Wellness Coaching Certificate
• Healthcare Professions Education Certificate
• Healthcare Leadership & Administration Certificate
• All Continuing Education Offerings – Use code ALUM!%15 at checkout
Make A Difference
Donate to a Clinic
RMUoHP is partnered with two pro-bono clinics that are located in Provo, Utah. The Community Rehabilitation Center (CRC) provides free physical therapy services via in-person and telehealth appointments. The Center for Communication Disorders (CCD) provides free speech and language services in a safe and inclusive environment. Please visit each site to learn more about the clinics and click the link below if you would like to donate.
The Graduate Ambassador Program (GAP) is designed to positively affect the prospective student experience, nurture graduate/alumni development, and directly impact our student-centered culture. Our GAP representatives are passionate about Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, fun, articulate and dedicated to bringing quality students to our university.
Graduate Student Ambassador Selection/Eligibility.
Two methods of selection:
- Application: Interested students or alumni can apply for the program.
- Recommendation: Students can gain direct acceptance into the program via Graduate Program Director recommendation
Length of Service
- 3 Semester Terms
- Renewal subject to program length, and final evaluation
- Time commitment is less than three hours per month.
- Attend an Ambassador Training Orientation
- Respond to prospective and admitted student inquiries
- Attend and represent the program at important events throughout the year including: open houses, information sessions, and online orientations.
- Participate in email communication that pertains to the graduate program experience.
- Contributing regularly to the program-specific Facebook fan page.
- Providing feedback on ways to improve the prospective student experience at Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions.
Represent the program at Open Houses and possibly participate in conferences.
- Contributing regularly to social media content
- Contributing to a blog about your experience at RMUoHP—studies/educational experience, learning environment, work, colleagues
- Network with other graduate leaders
- Gain more information about the opportunities that RMUoHP has to offer
- Share your passion for RMUoHP with prospective students!
- Share your positive personal experiences and leave an impression on future students.
- Each ambassador, serving for a full calendar year is gifted a marbled, embossed GAP plaque commemorating their service to the University
If you are interested in learning more about our Graduate Ambassador Program, please contact email@example.com.